Monday, December 17, 2007
Funny little Abram
I take pictures of myself like funny faces in lots of costumes and in one costume. On December 16th 2007 I wanted to do something nice for my little brother Tre. I thought that I could dress up as santa. It wasn't the best costume, anyway in the beginning he acted like I was real but then after I got the costume off so then I came down pretending I wanted to talk to santa. Tre asked me where you santa? I replied "no". So he asks me again and again so finally I tell him the truth. But then, Tre asks if he can dress up as santa. He asks me if I could dress up as Mario. I tried to put on some snow pants but they were too small. So I sneak out but then Tre finds me and that is my funny story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment